Rachel: Oh No! No! No! I'm still waiting to hear from that job. The store closes at 9:00. So you can eat then. 不行不行不行!我还在等着面试的电话通知 他们的店在9点关门那时候再吃吧。
Joey: Well, I'm gonna order a pizza. 好吧,我去订此萨。
Aunt Iris: No, I'm bluffing! You guys haven't learned crap! Hand me the cards! 我在"虚张声势",你们什么也没学到啊!把牌递给我。
Aunt Iris: You know, what I'm gonna do. I'll give you that money back. 你们知道我要做什么吗,我要把那钱给你们要回来的。真的吗?
Rachel: Oh it's so typical. "Oh I'm a man! Oh I have a penis! Oh I have to win money to exert my power over women!" 典型的男生作风,我是男滴,我有小鸡鸡。我通过赢钱来征服女人。
Ross: Let's see. Rach, I'm opening up a new art gallery... and I could sure use the portraits of Lincoln and Hamilton. 瑞秋,我打算开个画廊。我能把你给的钱上的林肯和汉密尔顿的肖像画挂着在里面。
Rachel: No! That's okay, you know I'm gonna give it a go.Alright! 不用了,我想我总得迈出第一步。
Ross: All right. I'm gonna pay for that tonight. 好吧。我今晚非要因为这事儿付出代价的。
Aunt Iris: Yeah, yeah, Listen, I'm parked at a meter. Let's do it. Okay? Alright, we'll start with a little five card draw. 听好!我停车是计时收费的,咱们赶紧开始吧,成吗?好,那我们从抽五张牌开始。
Monica: Please! I'm not as bad as Ross. 拜托!我可没Ross那么坏。