Ross: She didn't know. How should I know? 她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud? 有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me! 不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy. 我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。
Joey: This guy says "Hello", I wanna kill myself. 这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自♥杀。
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck. 我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。
Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it. 最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。
Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me. 然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。
Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there. 然后我低头一看,发现有一支电话......在那儿。
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked. 好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中♥央,突然发现自己全身赤♥裸。