Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad. 干嘛!他是有点儿善于分析,可这是他的工作,别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Chandler: Well I'm not showing you my 'tat.' 我不会让你看的。
Rachel: Did you not get a good enough look the other day? 那一天你还看得不够吗?
Mr. Tribbiani: You're not gonna crush it? 你不是把它捣碎吗?
Phoebe: Yeah, you know, these are not her boobies, these are her breasts. 可以,这块儿不是她的胸脯,而是她的胸部。
Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts. 那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
Phoebe: And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, you know? 作为一个精神医生,他并不是太神经。(shrink:<俚>精神病学家。)
Rachel: Uh......no, no, no, in fact, you're not having a boy. 额,不, 不, 不是, 实际上, 不是儿子。
Rachel: No, I know, I know, and I'm sure your little boy is not going to grow up to be one. 是的,我知道,我敢保证你的小儿子不会变成那样。
Ross: Oh you guys, I, I really think just one of us should go out there so she's not overwhelmed. 伙计们, 我认为最好只派我们中的一个过去, 这样她就不会感到太不知所措......