Flight Attendant: It's from Rachel. She said that she loved the present, and she will see you when you get back. 是Rachel。她说她喜欢你送的礼物,你回来后她想见你。
Joey: Well, not so good. She definitely thinks tonight is the night we're gonna... complete the transaction, if you know what... Then you do. 不太顺利,她真的以为今晚就…… 敲定这笔交易,如果你们懂的……你懂的。
Joey: Oh no! How can she do that when she's never shown any interest in you? !? 不,她还没对你有任何表示前,怎能这样做?
Phoebe: Oh, well, see, there's this guy she met at the... 这个人是她在…
Monica: You know, that guy she met at the coffeehouse. 她在咖啡屋认识的那个。
Joey: Well, the tough thing is, she really wants to have sex with me. 麻烦的是她非常想和我做♥爱。
Phoebe: So how are things going with you two? Is she becoming your special someone? 你们俩进展得如何?她会成为你的心上人吗?
Monica: Yeah? What does she think of your little science project? 是吗?她对你的研究计划有何感想?
Lydia: She wants to talk to you. Take the phone. 她要和你说话。接电话。
Ross: God, I don't believe this. I mean she could be giving birth in the cab. 天啊,我不敢相信。我是说,她可能会在计程车中生产。