Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们都冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起。
Chandler: Well, she seems very nice and everything, but that whole thing about her coming all the way down here, just to see if I was okay? I mean...how needy is that? 她好像很不错,她大老远来这儿只想确定我没事儿?我的意思是…… 有这么饥渴么?
Chandler: That sounds good. I'll call you or you call me, whatever...you know. 这主意不错,我再打给你,或是你打给我,怎么都可以。
Rachel: Oh, please! During that second time you couldn't have picked her out of a lineup! 噢,拜托,第二回合的时候你连她都认不出来了。
Rachel: Even when we were having sex in that chair? 即使我们在你椅上做♥爱?
Joey: Yeah, she said you looked like Ingrid Bergman that day. 嘿,她说你像英格丽褒曼!
Thank you. That's not really the point... The point is that... Mostly free weights, but occasionally... 谢谢。那不是重点……重点是……大多数时候是举重,但是偶尔。。。
Rachel: Um, what what would make you think that? 额,你怎会这样想?
Rachel: Was that all you wanted to ask me? 你只想问我这件事?
cause she's all bitter now that she lost the weight and it turns out she doesn't have a pretty face. . Okay, I'm just gonna say it. 由于她减了肥但是脸蛋却不好看,所以现在她很刻薄。好吧,我准备说了啊。