You know, I think it might be time for you to start using night cream. 知道吗,我觉得你到了应该开始用晚霜的时候了。
Ross: Some days it's all I can think about. 有段时间我是这样认为的。
Chandler: Excuse me? You don't think I could get a Brian? 什么?你认为我配不上Brian 那样的?
Shelley: Well, I think Brian's a little out of your league. 恩,我认为你有点配不上Brian。
Chandler: No! Uh, I don't know! The point is, if you were gonna set me up with someone, I'd like to think you'd set me up with somebody like him. 不!呃,我不知道!重点是,如果你要帮我配对的话,我比较喜欢你把我和他那样的人配在一起。
Chandler: So, uh...what do you think it is about me? 那么,呃……你从我的哪一点觉得我是的?
Mrs. Geller: Sweetie, you think you can get in there? 孩子,你觉得自己能钻进去吗?
Joey: Now, see, I don't believe any of that. I think once you're dead, you're dead! You're gone! You're worm food! So Chandler looks gay, huh? 看,我不相信这些。我认为一旦人死了,就是死了!你就走了!你就是虫子的食物了!钱德看起来像个同性恋?
Joey: You know, Chandler, I think it is going to work for you. Chandler,我认为这会对你有用。
Chandler: Ross is smart and funny, do you ever think that about him? Ross聪明风趣,你们曾经觉得他也是过吗?