Monica: I know this is going to sound unbelievably selfish on my part, but, were you planning on bringing up the whole baby/lesbian thing? 我知道这样从我的角度来说过于自私了,但是你准备说一下小孩和女同性恋的事吗?
Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me? 打扰一下,这个女孩为何要打电话给我?
Joey: Well, this is still ruined, right? 这已经被毁了,不是吗?
Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow. 不管怎样,她们想让我明天跟她们一起去做超音波检查。(sonogram:声波图。)
Rachel: Well now, how, how do you fit into this whole thing? 那么现在,你是怎么接受整件事的?
Rachel: I know I had it this morning, and I know I had it when I was in the kitchen with... 我知道我今天早上还戴它,我也知道我在厨房戴着它做...
Joey: Would you relax, you do this every time they come, the place is great. 你能放轻松些吗?他们每次来你都这样,这里已经很棒了。
Monica: Whose little ball of paper is this? ! 这是谁的小纸团?
Phoebe:...Then I've already seen this one! 那我已经看过这一集了。
Chandler: Oh, I think this is the episode of Three's Company where there's some kind of misunderstanding. 这是“斯瑞家族公司”,他们有误会的那集。