Rachel: Anyway, um, I guess this belongs to you. Or maybe some day Mindy. 总之,我想这东西属于你,或许以后是明蒂的。
Barry: No. I went with, uh. . Now, this may hurt. 不是的,我和。。。这也许会很不好受。
Ross: I mean, how's this gonna work? You know, with us? 我说,我们该如何处理此事?
Ross: So, um so how's this, uh, how's this all gonna work? 这个如何,呃,如何处理此事?
Ross: Hi, sorry I'm late, I got stuck at work. There was this big dinosaur...thing...anyway. 抱歉,我迟到了,我工作忙得无法脱身,有个大恐龙。。。之类的事情。
Ross: Chances are he's gonna be this, this broken shell of a man, you know, so you should try not to look too terrific, I know it'll be hard. 可能他现在正痛不欲生呢,因此你不该显得神采飞扬,我知道这阶段很艰难。
Monica: Chandler, you're an only child, right? You don't have any of this. 钱德,你是独生子,对吗?你没有这些困扰。
Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type. 对,我们不往来。她就像是一心追求事业类型的人。
Mrs. Geller: And you knew about this? ! 这些你早就知道了?
Mrs. Geller: Oh, so this does work. 哦,这个还真的能用啊。