Chandler: Yes. It's very difficult to enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner once you've seen it in reverse. 是的。只要你也体验一次完全颠倒过来了的感恩节,就很难再去喜欢感恩节盛宴了。
Chandler: I'd just like to say that I'm totally behind this experiment. In fact, I'd very much like to butter your head. 我想说我完全赞成这个实验。而且,我还非常想把你的脑袋涂上黄油。
Rachel: Terry, I, I, I know that I haven't worked here very long, but I was wondering, do you think it would be possible if I got a $100 advance on my salary? Terry,我,我知道我在这儿干的时间并不长,但我在想您是否能预支给我100美元薪水?
Ross: No, no, that's not where I was going. Er, if you get in the...way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad...... 不,不,我不是要说那个。呃,如果你介入,阻拦我们在一起,那我会,嗯,非常伤心。
Phoebe: Oooh! You are a very bad man! 哦!你是个大坏蛋!
Okay, here we go. Okay, thank you very much. 开始喽...... 好吧,非常感谢。
All: Very clean! It looks great! Terrific! 非常干净!棒极了!了不起!
Joey: Look, there's a note on the back. "Love your work, call me ASAP". She was obviously very moved. 看,背面有字:"喜欢你的表演,请尽快联系我"。显然她被我打动了。
Chandler: I'm very very aware of my tongue... 我很注意我的言辞……
I am so very sorry. Can I sign you? 非常对不起,我能给你签名吗?