Chandler: Mrs. Tedlock. You're looking lovely today. May I say, that is a very flattering sleeve length on you? Tedlock小姐,你今天真漂亮!我能说这件衣服的袖长真适合你吗?
Chandler: OK, well, this was very special. 好吧,这真是太特别了。
Joey: Hey. Well well, look what you brought. Very nice. 嘿。不错啊,瞧你带什么人来,真帅。
Chandler: You know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies. 我不知你为何尴尬,你的胸部很好看。
Chandler: That's very funny. We done now? 真好笑,那我们排练完没?
Though we just met the other day, There's something I have got to say. Thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break. 虽然我们相遇不久,我却只想说…谢谢各位,我得暂停一小会儿。
Phoebe: Thanks. Hi, um, 'kay. I'd like to start with a song that's about a man that I recently met, who's, um, come to be very important to me. 谢谢,嗨,首先这首歌是关于一个我最近遇到的男生,他呢,已经成为我生命中非常重要的男人。
Phoebe: David's like, y'know, a scientist Guy. He's very methodical. 大卫毕竟是科学家,做事一板一眼。
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm very thankful that all of your Thanksgivings sucked. 所以我想说的就是:谢天谢地你们的感恩节计划都砸了。
Chandler: Tonight, on a very special Blossom. 今夜,此花怒放。