Chandler: Could you want her more? 你还能再多喜欢她一点儿吗?
Ross: No, It's not just that. It's just I want someone who does something for me... you know, who gets my heart pounding. Who makes me.... 也不全是,我只是想找一个那种让我有感觉的,让我怦然心动,一个让我.....
Monica: Do you want a job with Popular Mechanics? 你真想到"大众机械"上班吗?
Ursula: Oh. No, no, he is so smart. He'll figure it out. Do you want some chicken? 喔,不,不,他很聪明,他会明白的。想吃鸡肉吗?
Monica: Oh God, I don't know! Find out what they want! Find out what they want! 天啊!我也不知道,你问他们想干什么。问他们想干什么。
Dr. Rosen: Actually, that's right, I don't mind if you want to take your break. 实际上,没关系的。我不介意你休息一下。
Joey: What can I do? Look, I don't want to do anything to screw it up with Ursula. 我能怎么办?我不想让乌苏拉不开心。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, check it. Definitely, I want some of that. 哦!好的!勾上它!我确实需要一些!
Helen: So you still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel? 那么你仍然要我拿她的心理分析结果到人事部?
Chandler: You know, Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different. You might want to look into it. 你知道么Ross,科学证明孩子和猴子是不一样的。我们可以验证一下。