Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette. 好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。
Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here? 我们要看的是什么?
Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robbie's gonna be here for hours. 是的,没事的,没关系的。罗比得待在这儿好几个小时。
Rachel: Oh! Man, I never thought I'd be here. 哦,天呐,没想到自己会沦落到这个地步。
Joey: You got a beautiful lasagna here that looks good enough...to avoid touching. 你这里有意大利烤面,这看起来足够好。。。以至于不许碰。(lasagna:意大利烤面,千层面。)
Ross: Carol, why why are you here, Carol? 卡萝,为什么来这儿?
Ross: Ah, well, in here, anyone who...stands erect... 好吧,在这儿任何人,直立行走的人。。。
Phoebe: I can't believe what I'm hearing here... 我真不敢相信我的耳朵......
Joey: I can't believe what I'm hearing here. 我真不敢相信我的耳朵。
Ross: Listen, do you think...? And try not to let my intense vulnerability become any kind of a factor here, 听着,你觉得......?不要受我的脆弱的影响,