Shelley: I don't know, uh...you just have aa... 我不知道,呃…你只是有种…
Mr. Geller: I was just thinking. When my time comes... 我刚才在想,到我死的时候。。。
Monica: Dad, let us just make a decision. 爸爸,我们做个决定吧。
Rachel: Sure. I just sharpened her this morning. 说真的。我早上才把她削尖的。
Ross: I don't know, it's weird. I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh... 我不知道。有点奇怪。我知道她去世了,但我只是没感觉到,呃…
Chandler: I just have to know, okay? Is it my hair? 我,我必须要知道,好吗?是因为我的头发吗?
Mr. Geller: Not just restaurants, from our house. 不光从餐厅,也从我们家。
Rachel: Monica, your dad just beeped in, but can you make it quick? Talking to Rome. I'm talking to Rome. Monica,你爸刚打进来,不过你能快点吗?我要和罗马通话呢。我在和罗马通话。
Ross: So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome. 他从罗马打电话来。我也可以,只要去罗马就可以了。
Monica: Okay, II don't know, youyou just you have a quality. 好吧,我我不知道,你你只是你有一种气质。