Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud? 有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck. 我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。
Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me. 结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not. It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex. 好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。只不过是两个人出去吃晚餐,也不做♥爱。
Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him! 少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!
Someone out there has a steak with your name on it 有人给你准备了牛排
And once your secrets are out in the open, 一旦你的秘密大白于世
Whether good or bad, at least they're out in the open... 无论秘密是好是坏 至少可以大白于天下
What did you put out there, the midas rex? 这是什么仪器 用气钻吗