Monica: Okay. Okay. I am just going to get up, go to work and not think about him all day. 好啦,好啦,我要站起来,去工作了,而且不整天想着他。
Chandler: No, I think it's if I can invade Poland, there isn't anything I can't do. 不,我想应该是"如果我能入侵波兰,就没有什么事我做不了。"
Paul: So you still think you might want that fifth date? 那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
Monica: Yeah, yeah. I think there is. 是,是,我觉得有的。
Chandler: I don't think that was my point! 我认为那不是我的意思!
Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just 我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做♥爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是......
Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here. 我想我们弄好书架了。
Rachel: Well, actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day. 真是谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。
Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things. 呼吸,呼吸,就这样。试着只想一些让你镇定的好东西。
even when you think you're in control... 即便你以为自己已经掌控一切