Rachel: OK, alright, OK, um...then could you please, uh...just give him a message for me? Please? This is very important. 好吧,能不能请你帮我传话给他?这件事非常重要。
Rachel: No...look, all I know is that I cannot wait a week until I see him. I mean, this is just too big. You know, I just, I've just gotta talk to him. I...I gotta...OK, I'll see you later. 没用,我只知道我等不了一星期,这件事太严重了。我得和他谈谈,我得…… 好吧,待会儿见。
Phoebe: Here, look, alright, does this help? 看这儿,好吧,这个有帮助吗?
Rachel: All this time? Well, I've got to talk to him. 这些日子以来?我得找他谈谈。
Monica: I think this is so great! I mean, you and Ross! Did you have any idea? 我认为这样很好啊,你和Ross,你有感觉吗?
Chandler: Is there a mute button on this woman? 这女人身上有静音按钮吗?
Phoebe: I know. This is really, really huge. 我知道,这真是,真是太大的事儿了。
Rachel: I mean, this is unbelievable. I mean this is unbelievable 太不可思议了,我是说这太不可思议了。
Monica: I can't believe he did this. 没想到他会这么做。
Phoebe: Oh, it's so pretty. This must have cost him a fortune. 这一定花他不少钱。