Ross: Yeah, Well, who wants fair? I just want things back, you know, the way they were. 是吗?谁要公平了?我只想要回失去的,回到往日那样。
Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-tart? 谁还想吃剩下的饼干?
Lizzie: You want my tin foil hat? 你要我的锡箔纸帽子吗?(foil:箔,金属薄片。)
Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it. 没什么,我想给你。我不想要。
Chandler: Okay. "So. What do you want from me, Damone, huh?" 好,你要我怎么做,迪默,嗯?
Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could, I'd want yours. 天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母。
Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow. 不管怎样,她们想让我明天跟她们一起去做超音波检查。(sonogram:声波图。)
Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved...basically it's totally up to me. 卡萝说她和苏珊想让我参与进来,但是如果我对这件事感到不爽,我可以不参与,基本上由我做决定。
Rachel: oh, sorry. No, have it, really, I don't want it. 哦,对不起,你拿吧,我不想要。
Rachel: Oh God, come on you guys, is this really necessary? I mean, I can stop charging anytime I want. 噢天哪,拜托大家,这样真的有必要吗?我的意思是,我随时可以忍住不乱花钱的。