Phoebe: Oh no, don't hate, you don't want to put that out into the universe. 不,不要讨厌,你不会想要把他们扔出宇宙的。
Rachel: Want a wedding dress? Hardly used. 想要婚纱吗?几乎没用过。
Paul: So you still think you might want that fifth date? 那你还希望有第五次约会吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay? 哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?
Rachel: No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy! 不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽......这是个比喻,老爸!
Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be a, a purse? Y'know? Or a, or a hat! 然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”
Ross: See, but I don't want to be single, okay? 可我不想单身,好不好?
Ross: I just...I just, I just want to be married again. 我只是......我只是,我只是想再婚。
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars! 而我只想要100万美金!