Joey: Plus, you know, I think it should be Joe. You know, Joey makes me sound like I'm this big which I'm not. 而且,我应该就是乔,乔伊让我感觉……我就这么大,可我不是。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, come on. You do cool things. 摩妮卡,别泄气,你做的工作很酷。
Rachel: Oh, Monica, you are not still going over that thing. 哦,摩妮卡,你还是无法释怀。
Ross: Would you all relax? It's not that big a deal. 你们都冷静点行吗?这又没什么了不起。
Ross: You'd think you guys would be just a little more understanding. 你们能多给点理解吗?
Chandler: You see, when I say geek, I mean oh, The hell with it, you bought a $70 mop, you're a geek. 你看,我说怪胎,我的意思是……管他的呢,你花了70块买一把拖把,你是个怪胎。
Rachel: Monica, would you calm down? The credit card people said you only have to pay for the stuff you bought. 莫妮卡,你能冷静一下么?信用卡公司的人说你只须付你所买的东西。
Monica's mom: That's all right, dear. Here you go. 没关系,亲爱的,给你这个。
Monica: Mom, you don't have to worry about me. Okay? I'm doing fine. 妈,你不用担心我。好么?我做的很好。
Monica's mom: Very sweet. And on what they pay you... 真贴心。他们因为什么给你工钱。