Phoebe: Will he know what this is in reference to? And he has your number? I'll see that he gets the message. Byebye. Ross says hi. So fun. What do we do now? 他知道这件事指的是什么吗?他有你的号码?好,我会转告他的,再见。罗斯打的。真好玩。现在干什么?
Ross: Mature and grownup, he's a big boy. 成熟而且成年,他就是个大孩子嘛。
Monica: He's smart, and, and mature, and grownup. 他聪明,而且成熟,而且他还成年了。
Chandler: And this manchild has no problem with how old you are? 这位小大人就不在乎你多大吗?
Chandler: A cool phone number and a possible name for the kid. 这号码真酷,还能当孩子的名字。
Phoebe: No. Nothing like that. I'm just such a dummy. I taught this "Massage Yourself at Home" workshop. And they are. 不,绝对不会。我就一蠢货。我教授一个"居家自助按♥摩"学习班,结果他们就真的都居家自助按♥摩了。
Chandler: I'm sorry, it was a onetime thing. I was very drunk, and it was someone else's subconscious. Hello, Rachel. 对不起,不会有下次了。我当时已经醉的不行了,而且这是发生在别人的潜意识的事阿。你好啊,瑞秋。
Rachel: All right. All right. All right. Last night, I had a dream...that, uh, you and I...were 好吧,好,好。昨晚我梦到……你和我…… 在
Ross: If you guys don't mind, I'd like a moment just me and him. 如果你们不介意,我想和它独处。
Monica: Monica and I just crashed an embassy party. 我和摩妮卡刚跑去参加大使馆舞会。