Chandler: Oh yeah, right, and what would my opening line be? "Excuse me. Blarrglarrghh." 哦,对,那我的开场白会是什么?“打扰了。呃啊……”
Rachel: Come on, you guys, this might be good. 别这样,伙计们,也许不错呢。
Ross: Look. The role of man number three will not be played by Vic Shapiro. We came on the wrong night. 看看“三号男演员不是由维克·夏皮罗来演”,看来我们来错时间了啊。
Janice: Ow. Um, it's just my lens. It's just my lens. I'll be right... I'll be right back. OW... 噢,嗯,只是我的隐形眼镜,只是我的隐形眼镜。我马上......我马上回来。哎呦......
Ross: Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red. I'm sorry, please don't be upset, it could happen to anyone. 对,呃,除了那只红色的短袜,还是红色的。可怜,别难过,任何人都会发生这种事。
Ross: Uh, that, that, that would be a judgment call. 呃,这个,这个,这个你自己决定。
Monica:...horribly attractive. I'll be shutting up now. 非常帅。我现在就闭嘴。
Monica: Oh my god, Joey, for all we know this guy could be horribly... 哦天呐,乔伊,这家伙很有可能非常……
Chandler: Well, you may wanna rethink the dirty underwear. This is basically the first time she's gonna see your underwear-you want it to be dirty? 呃,你可能要重新想想是不是要带穿脏了的内衣裤。事实上,这是她第一次看见你的内衣裤——你希望她看见的是脏的?
Ross: Okay, bye Well, Monica's not coming, it's just gonna be me and Rachel. 没问题,再见好吧,莫妮卡不来了,就剩我和瑞秋了。