Ross: Do the words, "Billy, don't be a hero, " mean anything to you? "比利,别逞英雄"这句话对你有什么意义吗?
Ross: I honestly don't know if I'm hungry or horny. 我真不知道我是饿了还是饥渴了。
Chandler: I don't think that was my point! 我认为那不是我的意思!
Chandler: Four years of closeness and sharing, at the end of which she ripped your heart out. That is why we don't do it! 四年的亲近和分享,最后她把你的心给伤透了,这就是为什么我们不这么干!
Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun. 就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to. 哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture. 不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。
Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound. 我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。
Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe! 也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!
Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be a, a purse? Y'know? Or a, or a hat! 然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”