Chandler: What...did you get me there? 你给我买了什么?
Chandler: Hey, that's not good. Can I get an espresso and a latte over here, please? 嘿,那可不太好。能给我一杯浓缩咖啡和一杯拿铁吗?
Joey: Oh, you know what blows my mind? Women can see breasts anytime they want.You just look down and there they are. How you get any work done is beyond me. 你知道什么让我惊讶吗?女人随时都可以看自己的胸。一低头就看见了。我都不知道你们怎么能专心工作?(blow one’s mind:使惊讶,使困惑,不能控制自己的思想(失去器官等活动的能力)。)
Chandler: Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling, you did this part, Could I get some painkillers over here, please? 对,月亮,暗淡的光辉,神奇的感觉,说得好!我可以要点止痛药吗,拜托?
Ross: No, we're going to get in trouble. 不,我们会惹麻烦的。
Ross: Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal! 拦住他!拦住他!拦住他!拦对了!现在还不是笑的时候,好吗,老兄!
Rachel: Okay, see, see, you guys, what if we don't get magic beans? 好吧,看看,如果没得到魔豆怎么办?
Monica: Guys, before you get into that, there's something that you should know. 在此之前,有些事应该让你们知道。
Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it. 他是大人,他会过去的。
Phoebe: Yeah, because otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered. 是啊,因为不然的话有顾客就会拿到他们真正点的东西了。