Ross: No, no, that's not where I was going. Er, if you get in the...way, of us becoming a thing, then I would be, well, very sad...... 不,不,我不是要说那个。呃,如果你介入,阻拦我们在一起,那我会,嗯,非常伤心。
You know, and if you get in the.... um... 如果你介入,
Chandler: Alright, alright, damage control. Get back to the gum. 好吧好吧,赶紧弥补一下。回到口香糖那个话题。
Rachel: During a blackout? She'll get trampled! 在停电的时候?它会被踩到的!
Ross: I'm taking my time, alright? I'm laying the groundwork. Yeah, I mean, every day I get just a little bit closer to... 我正在一步步来,好吗?我正在打好基础。对,我的意思是,我每天都前进一小步,更接近….
But then everyone will know. Unless I get them, and then wake up really early and put them back! ...I need help! 但是那样的话大家会知道的。除非我先去收起来,然后很早就起床把鞋放回去!谁来帮我一把!
No. Don't do this. This is stupid! I don't have to prove anything, I'm gonna go get them... 不,不要这样。这太蠢了!我没必要证明什么,我要出去把鞋收起来……
Monica: If it bothers you that much, just go out and get the shoes. 既然这么困扰,只要出去把鞋收起来就行了啊。
Monica: Doesn't matter, I'll get 'em tomorrow. Or not. Whenever. 没关系啊,我明天再收拾。或者不收拾。随便什么时候收拾都行。
I mean, I don't even think you just get one shot. 我的意思是,你的机会不只有一个。