Roger: Haha... You're so funny! He's really funny! I wouldn't wanna be there when when the laughter stops. 哈哈,你真逗,他真的很逗,等笑声停了,我可不想呆在那儿。
Rachel: Nice? They were nice. I mean, that's it? I mean, mittens are nice. 好看?就这样?手套也很好看。
Chandler: You know, I don't know why you're so embarrassed, they were very nice boobies. 我不知你为何尴尬,你的胸部很好看。
Monica: You know I always liked "Bazoombas", it gives them a Latin spin. 我向来喜欢用“波涛汹涌”这个词,像是来了个拉丁舞转身。
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change. Pheebs,我是希望变化的更多一些。
Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts. 那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
Chandler: No, she's still upset because I saw her boobies. 我看了她的胸部,她现在还很生气。
Roger: Did I, uh, did I miss something? 我是否错过什么事?
Chandler: Oh, yes, could I have one of those. 我可以要一个……?
Phoebe: Oh, I don't know, I don't know. I think that's a little weird, you know? It's Vinyl. 我不知道…...有点奇怪,椅子是聚乙稀做的。(Vinyl:[化] 乙烯基。)