Monica: Hey, how long are you in the city? 打算在城里待多久?
Rachel: That is it! You just barge in here, you don't knock? 我受够了,你不敲门就闯进来?(barge:(鲁莽而笨拙地) 闯入; 蹒跚前进。)
Monica: You guys are always hanging out in my apartment! Come on, I'll only use my left hand. Come on, wussies! 你们还经常去我那待着呢!来吧, 这把我只用左手。来吧, 软蛋!(wussy:<俚>懦弱的人,无用的人。)
Joey: Uh, it's 2:30 in the morning! 现在是凌晨2:30!
Rachel: Uh......no, no, no, in fact, you're not having a boy. 额,不, 不, 不是, 实际上, 不是儿子。
Chandler: My Catholic friend is right. She's distraught. You're there for her. You pick up the pieces and then you usher in "The Age of Ross". 我这位天主教朋友说的对,她现在心烦意乱,你就在那陪伴她,帮她承担所有烦恼, 然后你就走向了罗斯时代!(distraught: 忧心如焚的; 心神错乱的; 几乎发狂的。)
Chandler: What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it's time for you to swoop in! 你还在这干什么? 她刚和那个男的分手,该你趁虚而入啦!(swoop in: 趁虚而入。)
And three, I make the best oatmeal raisin cookies in the world. 第三,我做的燕麦葡萄干曲奇是世界上最好吃的。
One, my friends are the most important thing in my life. 第一,我的朋友是我生命中最重要的部分。
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?" 那又怎样?难道人们进屋后会想,“哦,我又出来了?”