Monica: Ross, could you come and help me with the spaghetti, please? Ross,能过来帮我做意大利面吗?(spaghetti:意大利面。)
Monica: I'm sorry, why is this girl going to call me? 打扰一下,这个女孩为何要打电话给我?
Ross: Anyway, they want me to go down to this sonogram thing with them tomorrow. 不管怎样,她们想让我明天跟她们一起去做超音波检查。(sonogram:声波图。)
Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved...basically it's totally up to me. 卡萝说她和苏珊想让我参与进来,但是如果我对这件事感到不爽,我可以不参与,基本上由我做决定。
Rachel: "Hi Barry! Remember me? I'm the girl in the veil who stomped on your heart in front of your entire family!" “嗨,巴瑞,记得我吗?我是那个穿白纱,让你在全家亲友面前难堪的人!”
Phoebe: Um, Monica, umm, you're scaring me. 摩妮卡你吓到我了。
Joey: Yeah, sorry, the swallowing slowed me down. 抱歉,吞下去的时间太慢。
Rachel: Excuse me, could you give this to that guy over there? 哦,打扰一下,你能把这个拿给那边那个人吗?
Phoebe: And then I found aromatherapy. So believe me, I know exactly how you feel. 然后我找到香薰按♥摩这份工作。所以相信我,我完全了解你的感受。
Chandler: Oh, how well you know me... 是呀,你多了解我啊......