Phoebe: So what do you think of the guys are like? 你们我们身边这些小伙怎么样?
Rachel: So, what do ya think George is like? 那,你们认为乔治是什么样的人?
I am so very sorry. Can I sign you? 非常对不起,我能给你签名吗?
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back? 那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?
Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down. 对不起,各位。我不想让你们也垂头丧气的。
Monica: So what, you're not the only one. I mean, half the time we don't know where we're going. 那怎么样,又不光你这样。我们也经常不清楚自己的未来。
Rachel: Monica, what is so amazing? I gave up, like, everything. And for what? Monica,这有什么令人赞叹的?我放弃了一切。这又是为什么啊?
So if that sounds like I'm okay, okay, then you can tell them I'm okay, okay? 如果这说明我很好,那好吧,你就告诉他们我很好,好吗?
Phoebe: Ooh! Ooh! And I brought Operation! But, um, I lost the tweezers, so we can't operate. But we can prep the guy! 哦哦,我带了"手术"游戏!不过,恩,我把手术钳搞丢了,所以我们做不了手术,不过我们可以做术前准备!
Rachel: So c'mon, you guys, tell me all the dirt! 好了,你们这些家伙,所有的八卦都告诉我!