Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot. 我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。
Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing. 独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的“帽子”的事情。
Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know? 听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?
All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! 把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!
Joey: I say push her down the stairs. 我说把她推下楼梯。
Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it. 现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。(pipe organ:管风琴。)
Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding. 没被邀请参加婚礼的人。
Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city. 反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。
Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. 我当时在放置礼品的房间里,我正看着那个船型酱汁杯。(Gravy boat:船型酱汁杯。)
Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a half hour before the wedding. 哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。