Chandler: Or you can hold it in your mouth and smoke like this. 或者只是把它叼在嘴里这样抽。
Chandler: Think of it as the thing that's been missing from your hand. 把它当成是从你手中遗失的东西。
Chandler: Relax your hand. Let your wrist go. 你把手放轻松!手腕自然点。(wrist: 手腕。)
Chandler: Yes, it's like when you're a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm. 没错,就像你小时候,你的父母将狗进行了安乐死,他们会告诉你把它送去了某个农场。
Rachel: I just hope they have his old hairline and your old nose. 我希望他们继承了他以前的发际线和你以前的鼻子。
Phoebe: If you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old potato. 如果你们把头稍微向左偏,两眼放轻松,它样子就像是一个颗老马铃薯。
Rachel: And you've got lenses! But you hate sticking your finger in your eye! 你还戴了隐形眼镜?但你不是讨厌将手指放进眼睛里吗?
Monica: Boy, I know they say you can't change your parents...boy, if you could, I'd want yours. 天呐,我知道人们常说父母是无法更换的,如果可以,我要你的父母。
Joey: Your folks are really that bad, huh? 你的父母真的那么糟糕吗?
Mr. Geller: And you would read alone in your room, and your puzzles. 你会待在你房里独自看书、玩拼图。