Monica: Ok, that is either," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! " 那个手势要么是,"你怎么能这样?" 或是,"超大的胸脯!"。
Joey: No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team. 不,不,她打得我们丢盔卸甲,你可以去参加奥林匹克的"旁观者"之队了。
Phoebe: Oh, boy scouts could have camped under there. Wow! 嗯,童子军都能在那扎营了。哇。
Ross: Wha, how could you know, I don't even know! 你怎么知道的,我都不知道!
Ross:...nauseous, I'm physically nauseous. What am I supposed to do, huh? Call immigration? I could call immigration. 恶心,我浑身都觉恶心。我该怎么办? 打电话给移民局? 我可以打电话给移民局哎!
Ross: Yep, you could plunk me down in the middle of any woman's uterus, no compass and I could find my way out like that! 嗯! 你可以把我扔到子♥宫里的任何地方,用不着指南针我都能很快从里面爬出来!(plunk:(使)。。。(发出扑嗵声地)重重掉下。)
Monica: Well, the meat's only every third layer. Maybe you could scrape. 每三层才铺一层肉, 也许你可以把它们刮下来。
Phoebe: Why, she could have heaving beasts. 为什么,她可以有起伏的"双乳"啊。
Joey: Ross, how could you let this happen? Ross,你怎么会这么做?
Phoebe: What about Glen? He could be a Glen. Glen怎么样?可以叫他Glen。