Monica:...I don't know, a little too Alan? 我说不上来,有点太艾伦了?
Monica: Look, I don't even know how I feel about him yet. Just give me a chance to figure that out. 各位,我连自己对他有什么感觉都还不知道,给我点时间想清楚。
Rachel: Alright, don't tell me, don't tell me! 来了,别告诉我,别告诉我!
Chandler: It's fine, it's fine. Look, do you wanna get this part, or not? Here. Alright, Now, Don't think of it as a cigarette. 好吧,好吧。我无所谓了。你想不想得到这个角色?给我吧。看着,别把它当成香烟。
Ross: Then don't do that, alright? 那么就不要那么干,好吗?
Chandler: I don't know, but...I think it's about to attack the Enterprise. 我不知道,但是我想是要准备攻击企业号(《星舰迷航》)。
Ross: You uh you know what, I'm gonna go. I don't, I don't think I can be involved in this particular family thing. 知道吗?我走了,我不,我现在不想参与这种特殊的家庭事件。
Ross: Oh, really? Um, I don't remember you making any sperm. 哦,真的?我不记得你有制造精♥子。
Ross: Helen Geller? I don't think so. 海伦盖勒?不行。
Ross: Well, uh, uh, I don't know, okay, okay, how about with the, uh, with the baby's name? 我也说不上来,比方说孩子的名字?