Phoebe: Alright, here's my $7.50. But you should know that this money is cursed. 好吧这是我的7块5,但是这钱受诅咒了。
Rachel: No! That's okay, you know I'm gonna give it a go.Alright! 不用了,我想我总得迈出第一步。
Chandler: Yes, we can play some other game. Like I don't know, Pictionary? 是的我们可以玩一些别的游戏,比如"你画我猜"。
Monica: Yeah, I know. He can get really competitive. 是啊,我知道,他有时候会变得特别争强好胜。
I know it for me to win, other people have to lose. 有人赢就有人输。
Monica: And you know what? We want a rematch. 知道吗伙计们,我们想重新比赛。
Joey: You know what, you guys, it's their first time. Why don't we just forget about the money. 兄弟们,你看这是姑娘们第一次玩,咱就先别算钱。
Monica: You know, we've got it. Let's play for real. High stakes. Big bucks! 知道了。咱们开始玩真的吧。提高赌注赢大钱。
Joey: Yeah, we just don't happen to know any women who know how to play poker. 对啊,我们刚好找不到会玩的女生。
Ross: Excuse me, do any of you know how to play? 那你们会打扑克吗?