Ross: She's pregnant with my child, and she and Susan are going to raise the baby. 她怀了我的孩子,并打算和苏珊共同抚养他。
Mr. Geller: She knows how much I love cows. 她知道我有多喜欢奶牛。
Mrs. Geller: Well, at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar. 至少她有机会把一个男人留在教堂的圣坛。
Mrs. Geller: Oh, she just graduated, and she wants to be something in cooking, or food, or....I don't know. Anyway, I told her you had a restaurant. 她刚毕业,想找份跟烹饪或食物有关的工作,或者。。。我不知道,不过,我告诉她你开了一家餐馆。
Mr. Geller: Do you remember the Ludwins? The big one had a thing for you, didn't she? 你还记得路金一家人?他们的大女儿喜欢你,对不?
Ross: Yeah, remember back when life was simpler, and she was just a lesbian. 记得以前生活那么简单,她也只是个女同性恋。
Monica: What does she mean by "involved"? 她所谓的“参与”指的什么?
Ross: Well, Carol says she and Susan want me to be involved, but if I'm not comfortable with it, I don't have to be involved...basically it's totally up to me. 卡萝说她和苏珊想让我参与进来,但是如果我对这件事感到不爽,我可以不参与,基本上由我做决定。
Phoebe: She is so great! I miss her. 她可真好!我想她了。
Phoebe: Doy! Probably right before she lost it! 笨蛋!当然是丢失之前了!(Doy:笨蛋,一种过时的说法。)