Ross: You see, that's where you're wrong. Why would I marry her if I thought on any level, that she was a lesbian? 这就是你错误的地方,如果当初我感觉到她是女同性恋者我何必和她结婚呢?
Ross: What, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does, you know? Come on, he's not that bad. 干嘛!他是有点儿善于分析,可这是他的工作,别这样嘛,他没那么糟。
Chandler: Oh, it's nothing; it's a little thing...I...I hate that guy. 没什么,一点小事……我讨厌那个家伙。
Chandler: You know, I don't see that happening. 你知道这是不可能的。
Ross: I don't know, I don't think so. Cause that would involve having sex and I would like to think that our parents don't do that sort of thing. 不知道,我没这么想过,这么想一定包括性行为。我希望我们的父母不做这种事。
Chandler: Uhhuh, how did you know that? 你怎会知道?
Roger: You know, that you use your humor as a way of keeping people at a distance. 你用你的幽默和人保持距离。
Roger: Oh, just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues. 你似乎有亲密上的问题。
Chandler: Whoah whoah, back up there, Sparky. What did you mean by that? 等等,退回到刚才那句话,这位活泼的先生,你是什么意思?
Rachel: That is it! You just barge in here, you don't knock? 我受够了,你不敲门就闯进来?(barge:(鲁莽而笨拙地) 闯入; 蹒跚前进。)