Monica: Yes! And that would be a shutdown! 好!这样一局又闭幕了。
Joey and Chandler: We already knew that! 我们早知道了!
Ross: See, Rach, uh, see, I don't think that swearing off guys altogether is the answer. 瑞秋,你看,我认为你不应该把所有男人拒之门外。(swear off:下决心不做…,停用。)
Rachel: And then someday I could look back on it and say, "That was a big, fun Italian thing." 也许有一天我回头想想,会说 "一段我经历过的有趣的意大利的感情"。
Monica: Ok, that is either," How could you? " or " Enormous breasts! " 那个手势要么是,"你怎么能这样?" 或是,"超大的胸脯!"。
Joey: She's gotta know that you're everything he's not. You're like the antiPaolo. 要让她知道你是那么的好, 而他一无是处! 你就像反面保罗的典范!
Joey: Yes, now is when you swoop! You gotta make sure that when Paolo walks out of there, the first guy Rachel sees is you. 是的, 现在正是时候! 你得确保罗离开后,你是瑞秋见到的第一个男人。
Rachel: No, no, trust, me, it's, it's, it's much better that I know. 不,不,相信我,告诉我是对的。
Phoebe: Which proves that I never lie. 这也就证明了我从来不说谎。
Phoebe: Ok, um, we haven't known each other for that long a time, and, um, there are three things that you should know about me. 好,我们认识的时间还不长,额,你应该了解关于我的三件事情。