Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong? 乔伊吃了我最后一片口香糖,所以我就把他杀了,你认为这样不对吗?
Chandler: Gee, you know, no one... no...one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks! 咦,没人这么说过,好的,谢谢。
Chandler: Really? He does? Hey, buddy! What's up? Oh, she told you about that, huh? 真的,他找我?老兄,什么事?她告诉你了?
Rachel: Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you. 钱德勒?是艾伦,他要和你讲话。
Chandler: Hey, you know, I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. 嗨,我受够你们了,什么癌症、肺气肿,心脏病啦。(emphysema:肺气肿。)
Ross: Don't you realize what you're, you're doing to yourself? 你不明白你在对你的身体做什么吗?
Chandler: The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it. 至少,抽烟很酷,并且你们也知道。
Joey: Do you have any respect for your body? 难道你一点也不尊重你的身体?
Paula: Honey. . you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him! 亲爱的,应该有感觉才行。听着,如果你对那个男人只有这种感觉,莫妮卡,甩了他。
Monica: Can you believe it? You know what? I just don't feel the thing. 你能相信吗?就像是,你知道吗…… 我(对那个男的)毫无感觉。