Rachel: Come on, he's right. Tit for tat. 来吧,他说得对,以牙还牙。
Joey: He's like actually some spy working for the ClA. That'd be cool. This blows! 就像是为中情局工作的间谍,那一定很酷!烂透了!
Mr. Tribbiani: Off for two, uh? Uh, Chandler, quick, say something funny! 连中两个?Chandler,快!说点好笑的!
Mr. Tribbiani: Just for a couple days. I got a job midtown. 就几天,我在中城找了份工作。
Rachel: Okay, Pheebs, I was hoping for more of a change. Pheebs,我是希望变化的更多一些。
Phoebe: And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky, you know? 作为一个精神医生,他并不是太神经。(shrink:<俚>精神病学家。)
Rachel: You have no respect for anybody's privacy! 你就不能尊重下别人的隐私?
Rachel: No. I just need to be by myself for a while, you know. 不了, 我只想先单身一段时间,知道吗。
Monica: Paolo, I really hate you for what you did to Rachel, but I still have five of these, so heat it at 375 until the cheese bubbles. 保罗,我非常厌恶你对瑞秋做的事,但我还有五份千层面,在烤箱里烤到375度奶酪冒泡就行了。
Ross: Paolo, I, I just want to tell you and I think I speak for everyone when I say... 保罗, 我只想代表大家向你说一句......