Chandler: A cool phone number and a possible name for the kid. 这号码真酷,还能当孩子的名字。
Joey: What the hell does a paleontologist need a beeper for? 你一个古生物学家要BP机干嘛?
Chandler: Well, you know, Pheebs. I don't know if it's your kinda thing, because it involves a lot of being normal, for a large portion of the day. 额,这个,恐怕你不太适合这份工作。因为这份工作要求你表现的很正常,至少一天中的大部分时间要"正常"。
Rachel: Well, last night, you seemed to know your way around the table. 昨晚,你表现可是很好哦。
Joey: Hi, I'll be reading for the role of Mercutio. 我来试演 "马丘修" 角色的。
Rachel: Marcel, this is for you. It's just, you know, something to...err...do on the plane. 马修,这是给你的。给你,你知道的。给你在飞机上玩的东西。
Phoebe: Okay, goodbye, little monkey guy. All right, I wrote you this poem. Okay, but don't eat it till you get on the plane. 再见,猴子小伙。好的,我会给你写诗的。好吧,上飞机后才能吃它。
Voice: This is the final boarding call for Flight 67 to San Diego, boarding at gate 42A. 这是飞往圣地牙哥67次航班的最后一次登机通知。
Teacher: You're in the back. You're getting it all wrong. 后面的,你完全跳错了。
Teacher: You, by the door, in or out? 门旁的那个,加不加入?