Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer. 这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。
Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing. 我本来应该到阿鲁巴岛度蜜月,所以......没事做!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it? 对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?
Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue... 噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题......
Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry! 我发现比起巴里,这个船型酱汁杯更让我冲动!
Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat. 我当时在放置礼品的房间里,我正看着那个船型酱汁杯。(Gravy boat:船型酱汁杯。)
Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number? 噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud? 有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian? 你从来都不知道她是女同性恋?
when we started dating, I was already kind of seeing someone. 刚和你约会时 我算是在和别人交往