Phoebe: Well, that's what he was for me. And she, you know, kind of stole him away and then broke his heart. 好吧,我当时的状况就是这样。她呢,她把他抢走又伤了他的心。
Chandler: Pretty well. Except for the stapler thing. Little tip: If you're ever in a similar situation, never ever leave your hand on the desk. 坦然接受。拿钉书机钉我除外。给你们个提示,以后遇见类似的状况切记别把手放在桌上。
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything. 最后我把一切都告诉她了。
Chandler: Uh, well, maybe that's, uh, because you're getting a big raise. 啊,这样,可能是因为你被升职的缘故。
Chandler: Oh, well, uh, maybe that's because they're uh, jealous of us. 哦,这样,啊,可能他们在嫉妒我们。
Joey: Well, not that it's any of your business, but, no, we haven't, OK? You meant sex, right? 好吧,虽然这不关你的事,但是还没有,行了吧?你是指性吧?
Chandler: Well, I guess that's why they call it psychology, sir. 我想这就是为什么叫做"心理学"了。
Phoebe: All right, well maybe now it's not okay. 好吧,也许我现在不同意了。
Joey: Okay. Well maybe now I'm not okay with it not being okay. 那么,也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了。
Rachel: Oh, well, that shouldn't be so hard, now that you're dating. "Sweetheart, you're fired, but how about a quickie before I go to work?" 哦,这样应该不会太难,因为你们已开始约会了。亲爱的,你被开除了,我上班前何不来一"快炮"呢?