Rachel: Assistant buyer. I would be shopping! For a living! 采购助理。我居然要用购物……来谋生了!
Phoebe: If it was, would you stop hanging out with her? 如果是,你愿意不和她来往吗?
Chandler: You know, you think I would. 你知道的,应该有的。
Rachel: Daddy...Daddy...Daddy, why why would I sleep with Billy Dreskin? His father tried to put you out of business!... dead! 爸,爸,爸,为什么?我♥干嘛和比利上床?他爸想害你倒闭!你死定了!
Rachel: Would you excuse me for a second? 失陪一下。
Rachel: Oh, Monica! Would you stop being such a wuss? 哦,摩妮卡,你能不能别这么胆小。
Monica: Rachel, what are you doing? It's freezing out here. Would you come back inside? Rachel,你在干什么?外面好冷。进来好吗?
Chandler: Helen, would you make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder's raise? Helen,能进行一下Bookbinder小♥姐升职的手续吗?
Chandler: In fact, if you asked her right now, she would have no recollection of being fired at all, none at all. 其实如果你现在问她,她根本记不得被开除这件事。
Phoebe: Ooh! Bath salts would be nice! 哦!我想要浴盐!