Ross: Grab a spoon. Do you know how long it's been since I grabbed a spoon? 拿起勺子。你知道自从我拿起勺子有多久了吗?
Paul: No, it's, it's more of a fifth date kinda revelation. 不是,这更应是第五次约会的事情。
Monica: Oh, so there is gonna be a fifth date? 就是说还会有第五次约会吗?
Joey: You got married. You were like, what, 8? Welcome back to the world! Grab a spoon! 你结婚了,你当时是几岁,八岁吗?欢迎回到地球!拿好勺子!
Chandler: You, however, have had the love of a woman for four years. 而你已经和一个女人相爱四年了。
Chandler: You gotta understand, between us we haven't had a relationship that has lasted longer than a Mento. 你得明白,我们两个还没有比曼妥思糖时间更长的恋爱关系呢。(mento:曼妥思糖)
Rachel: And not that I have any idea who me is right now, but you just have to give me a chance to... 而且我现在也不知道我到底是谁,但你得给我机会去......
Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it? 我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?
Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week. 当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。
Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question. Ross, 问你一个问题。