All: Oh, sure. Absolutely. Go ahead. 当然可以。继续。
Phoebe: Okay, goodbye, little monkey guy. All right, I wrote you this poem. Okay, but don't eat it till you get on the plane. 再见,猴子小伙。好的,我会给你写诗的。好吧,上飞机后才能吃它。
Teacher: You're in the back. You're getting it all wrong. 后面的,你完全跳错了。
Dr. Baldhara: You're making a big mistake here. I mean San Diego's all well and good...but if you give it to me, I'll start him off against a blind rabbit...and give you 20% of the gate. 你们大错特错了。我是说,圣地牙哥环境良好没错。如果你把它交给我,我就能训练它对抗瞎眼的兔子,而且我还可以给你百分之二十的门票收入。
Joey: Apparently, he was this Russian dictator who slaughtered all these people. You'd think you would've known that. 显然他是屠杀各种民族的俄国独裁者。你怎么会不知道。
And that thought scared me more than all the other crap I was afraid to do. 这想法震惊了我,比其他任何我不敢做的破事更让我害怕。
Monica: Great, it's gym class all over again. 这下可好,体育课的旧事又重演了。
Teacher: Well, that's all right. You can come up to the front and dance with me. 你可以到前面来和我一起跳。
Phoebe: Oh, all right. And my dead mother said you are it. I'm with Rachel. 哦,好吧。我死去的妈说就是你,我和瑞秋。
Teacher: All right, people, now everyone grab a partner. 好了,各位找个舞伴。