Rachel: Assistant buyer. I would be shopping! For a living! 采购助理。我居然要用购物……来谋生了!
So if you're gonna play poker with me, don't expect me to be a nice guy. 所以你想跟我打扑克就别指望我手下留情。
It's gotta be like chips or dip or pretz. 洋芋片得说成洋片,蘸酱料说成蘸料,椒盐卷得说成椒卷……
Chandler: There are just don't happen to be any women in our game. 只是当时刚好没女生在。
Ross: Nothing. I'm sure they'll be impressed with your excellent "compuper" skills. 没事,他们一定会被你使用"垫脑"的能力深深折服的。
Rachel: Hey look, you guys, I'm going for anything here, okay? I can not be a waitress anymore, I mean it. I'm sick of the lousy tips. I'm sick of being called "Excuse Me." 大家听好了,姐任何工作都接好吗,我不能再做服务生了,我说真的!我讨厌微薄的小费,讨厌被叫"麻烦过来一下"。
Ross: Well, the doctor says he's gonna be fine, he's just sleeping now. 医生说它已无大碍,它现在睡着了。
Phoebe: You know...You're gonna be really, really hard to get over. 你知道,忘了我是很难的一件事。
Monica: Hello, this is Monica. Yeah? Oh... Okay, yes, we'll be right, we'll be right down. Thank you. 你好,我是 Monica。是的?好,我们没事,我们马上去,谢谢。
Monica: Be serious. Every time You act like a princess. 严格来说,每次都是你娇生惯养像个公主.