Ross: Oh, god. You know, this is still pretty hot. 哦,天哪。你知道么,这里还是很烫的。
And you know it. You just don't know you know it. See ya. 你知道的。你只是不知道你知道罢了。(foghorn:(大雾时发出响亮而低沉的声音以警告其他船只的) 雾角,雾喇叭。)
Janice: No, it isn't, because you won't let that happen. Don't you know it yet? You love me, Chandler Bing. 不,不是,因为你不会让这种事情发生的。你还不知道吗?你爱我,Chandler Bing。
Janice: Mmmhmm. Because I know that this isn't the end. 嗯哼,因为我知道这不是结束。
Monica: You know, it's a really funny story how this happened. I was taking out the trash, and Phoebe was lighting incense. 发生这件事说来真好笑。我当时在收拾垃圾桶,Phoebe在点香。(incense:香; 焚香时的烟。)
Susan: I know, I know. But it's my job. Look, I'll try to get back as soon as I can. I'm sorry. 我知道,我知道,但这是我的工作。我会尽快赶回来的,抱歉啦。
Joey: I don't know. You dumped her on New Year's. 我不知道,你上次是新年时候甩掉她的。
Rachel: Ok, Pheebs, you know what, if we had that, we wouldn't be doing the ritual in the first place. 好吧,Pheebs,你知道嘛,如果我们有那东西,我们现在压根就不需要进行什么仪式了。
Kristin: Wow, uh, anything else I should know? 哇哦,呃,还有其他什么事情是我应该知道的吗?
Janice: Hi, Ross. Yes, that's right it's me. How did you know? 嗨,Ross。没错,是我。你怎么知道的?