Joey: It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life. 这就像你某天起床突然发现你爸过着双面生活。
Chandler: It was an accident. Not like I was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts. 那是意外,我又不是隔着一条街拿着望远镜和甜甜圈。
Rachel: He's so cute! And he seems to like you so much. 他好可爱,也好像很喜欢你。
Phoebe: Oh, honey, honey, tell them the story about your patient who thinks things are, like, other things. You know? Like, the phone rings and she takes a shower. 亲爱的,告诉他们你的病人如何把事想成另一件事,例如电话响了,她去洗澡。
Rachel: It wasn't supposed to feel like this when it was over. 当一切都结束的时候不应该是这种感觉。
Joey: She's gotta know that you're everything he's not. You're like the antiPaolo. 要让她知道你是那么的好, 而他一无是处! 你就像反面保罗的典范!
Ross: Well, looks like, uh, we kicked your butts. 嗯, 看起来我们打得你们丢盔卸甲。
Rachel: Oh, God, he's such a pig, he's like a big disgusting pig......pig man! 哦, 我的天, 他真是头猪。他就像一个......恶心的, 猪人!
Chandler: Not like that, I won't! Kip would have liked the birds! 你要是这样,我可不要。奇普会喜欢那个带鸟的。
Joey: So what, like people are gonna come in and think, "Uhoh, I'm outside again?" 那又怎样?难道人们进屋后会想,“哦,我又出来了?”