Phoebe: Yeah. We don't speak. She's like this high-powered, driven career type. 对,我们不往来。她就像是一心追求事业类型的人。
Mrs. Geller: What that Rachel did to her life.... We ran into her parents at the club, they were not playing very well. Rachel到底做了什么?我们在俱乐部碰到了她父母,他们很不开心。
Monica: But now we are not having it. 不过我们现在没有了。
Monica: Actually, we were going to have lasagna. 实际上,我们本来是要吃千层面的。
Monica: I tell you what, any diamond ring we find, we'll run it by you. 我给你说,不管我们找到什么样的钻石戒指都会拿给你过目的。
Monica: Look, it's gonna be okay. You will give it back to him. It will all be over and we will eat a lot of ice cream. 听着,一切都会好的。我们会把它找回来的,一切会结束的,而且我们会吃很多冰淇淋。
Monica: Easy Rach, we'll find it. Won't we? 别急,我们会找到的,对不?
Chandler: Yes, and we all know how cruel a parent can be about the flatness of a child's pillow. 嗯,我们都知道,父母对孩子的枕头要求有多苛刻。
Joey: Are we still talking about the sex? 我们还在谈论性吗?
Ross: Yeah, and and it's not that we don't like the comedian, it's just that that...that's not why we bought the ticket. 对,而且我们并非讨厌单口相声,只是那不是我们买票的原因。