Rachel: Okay, well, what about these are white cotton panties. Would they go with whites or with delicates? 好的,那这些棉质的白色内裤呢?和白色衣服一起洗,还是贴身衣物?
Phoebe: These go with your Rockys. Oh my god, she must really cares about you. I'm sorry. 这个可以跟你洛基的袜子搭啊! 哦,天呐,她真的很关心你。对不起了。
Phoebe: How's it going with Janice? 珍妮丝那边进展的怎么样?
Ross: Okay, okay, now what is wrong with my Snuggles? What, it says I'm a sensitive, warm kinda guy, you know, like a little fuzzy bear. All right, I can pick something else up on the way. 好,好,我的斯耐格柔顺剂又怎么了?怎么了,这表示我是一个敏感、体贴的人,你懂的,就像一只毛绒绒的小熊。好吧,我可以顺路买点其他的用。
Joey: I made a huge mistake. I never should have broken up with her. Will you help me? Please? 我犯了个大错。我当初不该和她分手。你帮帮我呗?求求你?
Monica: What's going on here? You go out with tons of girls. 你这是怎么了?你和一堆女孩约过会呢。
Angela: Forget it, Joey. I'm with Bob now. 得了吧,乔伊。我现在和鲍勃在一起了。
Monica: Wow, being dumped by you obviously agrees with her. 哇,被你甩了明显对她有好处。
Rachel: Oh, yeah, yeah. Actually, I got this extended disco version with three choruses of "You'll never make it on your own".... 哦,对,对。其实,这次还是迪斯科加长版,外加三遍副歌“你永远无法自力更生”。
Monica: Oh, you're breaking up with Tony? 你要跟托尼分手?