Monica: Welcome to the real world! It sucks. You're gonna love it. 欢迎来到真实世界!它很糟糕,但是你会喜欢的!
Ross: The word you're looking for is: "Anyway"... 你想说的话是:"无论如何"......
Phoebe: You're welcome. I remember when I first came to this city. I was fourteen. 不客气,记得我第一次来这个城市时才十四岁。
Chandler: And yet you're surprisingly upbeat. 然而你却出乎意料的高兴。(upbeat:乐观的。)
Frannie: Oh, I hate you. I'm pushing my Aunt Roz through Parrot Jungle and you're having sex! So, who? 哦,我恨你。我拉着我的Roz阿姨穿过鹦鹉丛林,你却在做♥爱!那么,是和谁?
Chandler: You're right, I'm sorry. "Once I was a wooden boy, a little wooden boy..." 你是对的,对不起,"从前我是木头男孩,木头小男孩"
Joey: Listen, while you're on a roll, if you feel like you gotta make like a Western omelet or something... 听着,趁你现在正进入角色,如果你能做个蛋卷之类的东西... (on a roll:做得很顺,连续获胜。omelet:煎蛋卷。)
Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here. 你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。
Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon. 是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。
Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'. 爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像在我一生中,每个人都告诉我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”